肿瘤科护士的抑郁和焦虑

2021
11/20

+
分享
评论
NursingResearch护理研究前
A-
A+

伴随着病人数量的增加,肿瘤科护士的工作量也在增加。

96251637406082680

分享智慧

共同成长

Abstract

Background: 

To examine the rates of depression and anxiety among nurses working in oncology units and the situations in which these ratios may be related. 

Methods: 

A descriptive study. Nurses working at outpatient and / or inpatient oncology units filled out a form for demographic information. And HAD scale was applied.

Results: 

There are 73 nurses from 7 medical centers in the study. The median age was found to be 34.8 ± 8.6 years old. The majority of nurses (89%) are female and only 8 (11%) nurses are male. Of the nurses 38.4% were single and the remaining 61.6% were married. Among the nurses the rate of drug use prescribed by the psychiatric department for any reason was 27.4%; and the remaining (72.6%) did not use any psychiatric medication. In the entire study group; when the total time spent as a nurse in oncology and / or other branches was examined, the median was 14.02 ± 8.81 years. When only in an oncology department working period were examined, 69.08 ± 61.9 months were determined. HAD scales were used to score depression and anxiety among the nurses. Depressive mood was defined as a score of 7 and above according to the depression scale, and 60.3% of the nurses were found to have depressive mood. Depression was more frequently observed in married and female nurses (p < 0.05). A score of 10 and over support the presence of common anxiety disorder according to the anxiety scale. This was also found in 31.5% of all nurses. Anxiety was more evident in married nurses working at inpatient oncology service (p < 0,05). According to the Maslach and Minnesota scales, each of the two scales was found to be effective at following the depression process (p < 0,05). But, there was no significant relationship between Minnesota scale and anxiety (p > 0,05). 

Conclusions: 

Along with the increasing number of patients, the workload of the oncology nurses is also increasing. Burnout caused by this workload and perhaps even less experienced occupational satisfaction are also increasing. Both of the situations can be causes of depression and anxiety. Perhaps the application of these tests periodically to healthcare staff working in oncology units may give us preliminary information about depression and / or anxiety.

摘要翻译(仅供参考)

背景

研究在肿瘤科工作的护士的抑郁症和焦虑症的比率以及这些比率可能有关的情况。

方法

一项描述性研究。在肿瘤科门诊和/或住院部工作的护士填写了一份人口统计信息表。并应用HAD量表。

结果

研究中共有来自7个医疗中心的73名护士。年龄的中位数是34.8±8.6岁。大多数护士(89%)是女性,只有8名(11%)护士是男性。护士中38.4%是单身,其余61.6%是已婚。在护士中,因任何原因由精神病科开出的药物使用率为27.4%;其余的(72.6%)没有使用任何精神病药物。在整个研究组中,当考察在肿瘤科和/或其他部门担任护士的总时间时,中位数为14.02±8.81年。当只检查在肿瘤科的工作时间时,确定为69.08±61.9个月。HAD量表被用来对护士的抑郁和焦虑进行评分。根据抑郁量表,抑郁情绪被定义为7分及以上,60.3%的护士被发现有抑郁情绪。抑郁症在已婚和女性护士中更常见(P < 0.05)。根据焦虑量表,10分及以上支持存在常见的焦虑症。在所有护士中,31.5%的人也发现了这种情况。在肿瘤科住院部工作的已婚护士的焦虑更明显(P < 0,05)。根据Maslach和Minnesota量表,发现这两个量表都能有效地跟踪抑郁症的进程(p < 0,05)。但是,明尼苏达量表和焦虑之间没有明显的关系(p>0,05)。

结论

伴随着病人数量的增加,肿瘤科护士的工作量也在增加。由这种工作量引起的职业倦怠,甚至可能是经验不足的职业满意度也在增加。这两种情况都可能成为抑郁症和焦虑症的原因。也许定期对在肿瘤科工作的医护人员进行这些测试可以给我们提供有关抑郁症和/或焦虑症的初步信息。


原文链接:

DOI:    10.1200/jco.2018.36.15_suppl.e18552

THE

END

本文由“健康号”用户上传、授权发布,以上内容(含文字、图片、视频)不代表健康界立场。“健康号”系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务,如有转载、侵权等任何问题,请联系健康界(jkh@hmkx.cn)处理。
关键词:
抑郁,工作,肿瘤科,量表,护士

人点赞

收藏

人收藏

打赏

打赏

我有话说

0条评论

0/500

评论字数超出限制

表情
评论

为你推荐

推荐课程


社群

精彩视频

您的申请提交成功

确定 取消
剩余5
×

打赏金额

认可我就打赏我~

1元 5元 10元 20元 50元 其它

打赏

打赏作者

认可我就打赏我~

×

扫描二维码

立即打赏给Ta吧!

温馨提示:仅支持微信支付!