2. Lipton RB, Bigal ME, Diamond M, et al. Migraine prevalence, disease burden, and the need for preventive therapy. Neurology 2007; 68:343.
3. Rabbie R, Derry S, Moore RA. Ibuprofen with or without an antiemetic for acute migraine headaches in adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2013; :CD008039.
4. Lipton RB, Baggish JS, Stewart WF, et al. Efficacy and safety of acetaminophen in the treatment of migraine: results of a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, population-based study. Arch Intern Med 2000; 160:3486.
5. Pringsheim T, Becker WJ. Triptans for symptomatic treatment of migraine headache. BMJ 2014; 348:g2285.
6. Diener HC, Limmroth V. Medication-overuse headache: a worldwide problem. Lancet Neurol 2004; 3:475.
7. Dodick D, Freitag F. Evidence-based understanding of medication-overuse headache: clinical implications. Headache 2006; 46 Suppl 4:S202.
8. Atasoy HT, Unal AE, Atasoy N, et al. Low income and education levels may cause medication overuse and chronicity in migraine patients. Headache 2005; 45:25.
9. Schwedt TJ, Alam A, Reed ML, et al. Factors associated with acute medication overuse in people with migraine: results from the 2017 migraine in America symptoms and treatment (MAST) study. J Headache Pain 2018; 19:38