1. Helill SE, Sahile WA, Abdo RA, et al. The effects of isobaric and hyperbaric bupivacaine on maternal hemodynamic changes post spinal anesthesia for elective cesarean delivery: a prospective cohort study. PLoS One 2019; 14:e0226030.
2. Sng BL, Han NLR, Leong WL, et al. Hyperbaric vs. isobaric bupivacaine for spinal anaesthesia for elective caesarean section: a Cochrane systematic review. Anaesthesia 2018; 73:499–511.
3. Kinsella SM, Carvalho B, Dyer RA, et al. International consensus statement on the management of hypotension with vasopressors during caesarean section under spinal anaesthesia. Anaesthesia 2018; 73:71–92.
4. Tubog TD, Kane TD, Pugh MA. Effects of ondansetron on attenuating spinal anesthesia-induced hypotension and bradycardia in obstetric and nonobstetric subjects: a systematic review and meta-analysis. AANA J 2017; 85:113–122.
5. Clemens KE, Quednau I, Heller AR, Klaschik E. Impact of cafedrine/theodrenaline (Akrinor) on therapy of maternal hypotension during spinal anesthesia for cesarean delivery: a retrospective study. Minerva Ginecol 2010; 62:515–524.
6. Sharkey AM, Siddiqui N, Downey K, et al. Comparison of intermittent intravenous boluses of phenylephrine and norepinephrine to prevent and treat spinal-induced hypotension in cesarean deliveries: randomizedcontrolled trial. Anesth Analg 2019; 129:1312–1318.