A loop of small bowel (CL) is obstructed twice at the same point of twist (solid white arrow) producing a closed loop. No oral contrast enters the closed loop but is present in a more proximal loop of small bowel (dotted white arrow). Closed-loop obstructions are important because of their higher incidence of necrosis from strangulation of the bowel.
【Closed-loop obstruction, CT 】闭襻性肠梗阻 肠管有两处梗阻，导致两梗阻点中间形成闭襻。无造影剂进入，但在近段小肠中可见。闭襻性肠梗阻要引起重视，因为绞窄处发生肠坏死几率较高。
strangulation /ˌstræŋɡju'leiʃən/ n. 绞窄
Mechanical Obstruction: Small Bowel Obstruction (SBO)
• A lesion, either inside or outside of the small bowel, obstructs the lumen.
• Over time, from the point of obstruction backward, the small bowel dilates from continuously swallowed air and from intestinal fluid which continues to be produced by the stomach, pancreas, biliary system, and small bowel.
• Peristalsis continues and may increase in an effort to overcome the obstruction.
• This can lead to high-pitched, hyperactive bowel sounds.
• As time passes, the peristaltic waves empty the small bowel along with the colon of their contents from the point of obstruction forward.
• If the obstruction is complete and if enough time has elapsed since the onset of symptoms, there is usually no air found in the rectum or sigmoid.
认可我就打赏我~1元 5元 10元 20元 50元 其它